Green Trough is the world’s most versatile cable trough system - a genuine concrete replacement.
Furukawa Green Trough cable management system offers the most innovative, environmentally friendly and state-of-the-art solution to cable route management. Green Trough polymer cable trough is simple and fast to install thanks to its low weight and intuitive joining mechanism and can be modified on site using basic hand tools.
- Versatile: Straights, bends, gradients and T-junctions all available in 6 sizes, together with accessories and an elevated system to meet any requirement. .
- Sustainable: Green Trough is made from 100% recycled polymer.
- Extremely durable: 50+ year UV resistance. Suitable for use in -40°C to +80°C temperature range. Resistant to salt damage. Excellent impact resistance. Will not crumble like concrete.
- Simple installation: Weighs 75% less than traditional concrete trough alternatives. All Green Trough items are a one-man lift.
- Secure: Interlocking units: Each trough has a male and a female end, together with Lockable lids. Straight units have up to 5 degrees vertical and horizontal flexibility.
- Cost saving: Significantly reduces labour time and possession costs.
- Compliant: Approved by Network Rail, New South Wales, Banedanmark and Japan Railways. Installed on major infrastructure projects since 2005.
- Flame resistant: K1 according to DIN 53438. Self extinguishes in under 30 seconds.
- Strong: Can withstand 10kN vertical load.
- Suitable for high voltage cables.